Better Than Ready x Shine Bridge Colt
1 Year Old Bay or Brown Colt Quite simply "the colt of the QTIS sale" as judged by trainer Rob Heathcote, Paul Willetts& FLR’s Ashleigh Dowleyand we're so proud that he’s joined the team!
What else did we love about him?
• Powerful and precocious with muscle on muscle yet also athletic with a lovely balanced and fluent walk - he's the perfect mix of strength & athleticism
• His Dam was a Group 1 winner as well as winning 3 times as a 2YO and his sire has already amassed 14 x 2YO first crop winners this season including The Odyssey - is this your 2020 Magic Millions 2YO winner?
• Sire: BETTER THAN READY - Australia's leading First Season Sire with 14 2YO winners (2nd most Rubick with 7 winners), 2 Stakes Winners, 22 total wins equating to 6 multiple 2YO winners (next best just 2 multiple 2YO winners) at a strike-rate of 45% runners/winners!
• He's simply producing more winners, more quality 2YOs & at a strike-rate the envy of any first season sire!
• It gets better: BETTER THAN READY - Australia's Overall Leading 2YO Sire by winners (compared to all sires) with a better strike-rate than I Am Invincible(45% vs 31%) and more multiple 2YO winners (6 multiple winners compared to 3)
• Dam: SHINE BRIDGE - A Group 1 winner herself of 8 races, 3 wins as a 2YO, 4 wins in succession, she is a full sister to Group 2 winner Crown West as well as a producer of 3 winners
• MORE THAN READY x GONE WEST cross - Our colt is bred on an amazing cross that has produced 14 Stakes winners at a 70% Runners/Winners strike-rate
• #TeamFIRST raised the bar to make this colt our highest priced yearling through 4 years in Queensland with Rob and he simply is an outstanding colt that is 'better than ready' in every way and we hope he can debut pre Christmas
• 5% share price is $7,990 (inc GST) inclusive of purchase price, purchase costs, Magic Millions Race Series nomination, compliance costs& insurance coverage until 31 January 2020
SEE PEDIGREE HERE
• MM QTIS YEARLING VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/325351683
• Share Available: $7,990 per 5% share
• Phone: Tim Wilson: 0431 887 814
Lot 141 Sepoy x Warrior Girl Chestnut Filly
At the recent sales Chris and I purchased this good looking filly by Sepoy out of a 5 time winning speedster, Warrior Girl.
She has an amazing athletic walk with a huge over reach and she just oozes speed.
She was not expensive and whilst Sepoy is not a ‘sexy stallion’ these days, he still sired one of the country’s best fillies in Alizee and he is getting plenty of winners.
Sepoy was a four-time G1 winner and Australia’s first world Champion three-year-old sprinter. Sire of three-time G1 winner Alizee. His current two-year-olds sold for up to $400,000 as yearlings in 2018.
Recently the handy filly Anjana has kept the winners ticking over for her sire Sepoy with a convincing win in Saturday’s Listed Incognitus Stakes at Flemington. ( March 2019)
Anjana, who has now won four races, had shown plenty of promise in Stakes company last spring with her best effort at that level a fourth placing in the G1 Thousand Guineas behind Amphitrite.
Anjana is Sepoy’s 12th Stakes winner.
Purchase $30,000 + gst Magic Millions sales series pay up $3300 ( 1 off payment for life )
Insurance 12 months $1800
Vet xrays/scoping/floating $400
Bloodstock agent fees/marketing $2000
Agistment spelling fees 2 months $1900
Deep Field x Lady Colours Filly
At the recent Willam Inglis Easter sales we purchased an outstanding filly by the exciting sire, Deep Field. The progeny of the son of Northern Meteor have proven very popular this past sales season.
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON………. DEEP FIELD
Northern Meteor’s RECORD BREAKING SON
• One of the FASTEST horses to enter stud in recent memory
• Set a new TRACK RECORD at Canterbury - 1100m in 1:03.04
• Set a CLASS RECORD on debut - 1100m in 1:03.18
• Won first 5 races straight by a combined margin of 24 lengths
• Hails from the powerful stallion making family that produced Commands and Danewin
• Sire of Golden Slipper favourite & Group 3 Pago Pago Stakes winner Cosmic Force
• Sire of Group 2 Karrakatta Plate winner Deep Sea
Click on the following link and you can view the very athletic yearling filly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzvBET2acMo&feature=share
She has a sister called Vaporizing who trialed like a bomb recently and they have a huge opinion of as they have raced her in 2 stakes races. She looks like she has a bright future and I’d like to think we have a filly by a better stallion in Deep Field who will stand for $35,000 + GST this year. The filly has clean X-rays (checked by Dr Chris Lawler) and Grade 1 on scope, so all is perfect on that front.
Check out the photo, she is just a cracking type. We went to $130,000 to secure this filly which we believe was very good buying value from a sale which averaged over $300k
She has been floated to Washpool Lodge where she has arrived in good order .
She has been insured for mortality insurance for 12 months. She will be paid up for the Inglis bonus race series making him eligible for the lucrative race series on offer.
The share offer includes the veterinary sale scoping fees, floating to Queensland, bloodstock agent fees, . . 12 months mortality insurance fees. Inglis sale series nomination fees of $3850.00 and spelling fees until 1st June All costs and charges will be billed direct to each individual owners as per each share.
Email me or call Chris on 0406 536 324 or Mel on 0417 166023 for any queries or to secure a share in this filly!
A 10% share will cost you $16,000 incs gst , a 5% share will cost $8000 inc gst to the 1st June Let us know your interest and any queries. Cheers. Rob
SEE PEDIGREE HERE